Larry the Cable Guy Announces Lied Center Benefit Show | Entertainment
Larry (Dan Whitney) on himself and Nebraska:
– “I have an unforgettable moment. It’s really unbelievable. It’s because of my fans. I can’t say enough about them. They mean a lot to me.
– “Larry says what he feels, and he doesn’t care whether you like it or not.” He tries to make people laugh. He loves everyone. He is not mean. He just calls them a certain way.
“Look, I’m not trying to change the world. I just do comedy that makes people laugh. Crazy stuff. My act is nonsense. Everyday stuff. Other comedians would call it. baseness. Who cares?. It’s a guilty pleasure. I understand it’s stupid. But I’m not a presidential candidate. “
– “Oh man, the best days of my life were when I was a kid. I had a great childhood here and I was friends with everyone.”
– “You know what, I am very grateful to you. I’m lucky to have great fans who love what I do. I am one of them. I grew up like them.
– “I loved Pawnee City, and I loved everyone I met, although most of them were much older. They welcomed me and shared their life stories, with a little adult humor for good measure. I learned early on what I could say and what I couldn’t say and what I couldn’t say and what I couldn’t say. This sales barn has perhaps the most important experience I have had in my entire approach to acting. “
– “I could not be prouder of my condition. When I grew up there, it was the best time of my life. I will always try to mention my country of origin.
– “It’s like Dick Cavett says in all those ads, ‘There is no place like Nebraska.'”
– At the July 4, 2009 show at Memorial Stadium: “If you have to go to Wal-Mart, this would be a great time to go,” he said, alluding to his fans’ penchant for shopping in the area. big store. “They were looking forward to this as it gives them a chance to restock the shelves.”
– “Yeah, I love critters. I had a horse with a broken leg, so I had to pull it.” To beat. “Now he has a broken leg and a gunshot wound.” To beat. “Why did you kill them? ” To beat. “They say it helps the healing process.” To beat. “If it doesn’t get better next week, I’ll shoot it again.”
– “I saw this pretty girl in Miami for about three weeks. Then someone stole my binoculars from the truck.”
– “I don’t care who you are, it’s funny there.”